We will send you an email to reset your password.
Aurva respects the privacy of all users of its site and ensures that the personal information you provide to us is treated confidentially. We use your data to process orders as quickly and easily as possible. Otherwise, we will only use this information with your permission.
Section 1: DATA COLLECTION
We collect personal information from you when you provide it directly to us and through the use of our site. This information may include:
- Information that you provide to us when using our site (such as your name, contact details, gender, product reviews and any information you add to your account profile);
- Transaction and billing information when you purchase from us or use our site (for example, credit / debit card details and delivery information). However, we do not store credit card information. These are located on a special encrypted server in our so-called payment gateway, which is PPC certified.
- Recordings of your interactions with us (for example, if you contact our customer service, or if you contact us on social media );
- Information that you provide to us when you enter a competition or participate in a survey;
- Information that is automatically collected using cookies and similar techniques, such as pages you have seen. We may also collect information about the device you use to access our site, ie whether it is a computer, tablet or mobile phone;
- Other information required for the site - for example, information about your location.
Section 2: WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
Depending on how you use our site, your interactions with us and the rights you give us for the purpose for which we use your personal information, including:
- To fulfill your order and maintain your online account.
- To manage and respond to messages to our customer service.
- To tailor the site to you and show you content that we think interests you most based on your account information, purchase history and browsing activity.
- Improve and maintain the site and monitor its use.
- For market research - for example, regarding feedback or reviews of our products.
- To send you marketing messages and show you targeted ads that we have your permission for or otherwise have permission to do.
- For security reasons, to investigate fraud and, if necessary, to protect ourselves and third parties.
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
SECTION 3: THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
Aurva will not sell your personal data to third parties and will only make it available to third parties who are involved in the execution of your order. Our employees and third parties engaged by us are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your data.
SECTION 4: AGE OF CONSENT
Our site is not intended for and should not be used by children under the age of 18. We do not collect personal information from children under the age of 18.
SECTION 6: QUESTIONS AND CONTACT
Legal Company Information:
Registered in The Netherlands
KvK Number: 68375573
HQ Address: Bottelaarstraat 14, 3071JD, Rotterdam